Meaning & Definition of Fraught in English
1. Marked by distress
- "A fraught mother-daughter relationship"
2. Filled with or attended with
- "Words fraught with meaning"
- "An incident fraught with danger"
- "A silence pregnant with suspense"
- fraught(p) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana