Meaning & Definition of Frank in English
1. A member of the ancient germanic peoples who spread from the rhine into the roman empire in the 4th century
2. A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- Often served on a bread roll
- frank ,
- frankfurter ,
- hotdog ,
- hot dog ,
- dog ,
- wiener ,
- wienerwurst ,
1. Stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- postmark ,
2. Exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
1. Characterized by directness in manner or speech
- Without subtlety or evasion
- "Blunt talking and straight shooting"
- "A blunt new england farmer"
- "I gave them my candid opinion"
- "Forthright criticism"
- "A forthright approach to the problem"
- "Tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"
- "It is possible to be outspoken without being rude"
- "Plainspoken and to the point"
- "A point-blank accusation"
- blunt ,
- candid ,
- forthright ,
- frank ,
- free-spoken ,
- outspoken ,
- plainspoken ,
- point-blank ,
2. Clearly manifest
- "Frank enjoyment"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana