Meaning & Definition of Frail in English
1. The weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs
- Between 50 and 75 pounds
2. A basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
1. Physically weak
- "An invalid's frail body"
2. Wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- Having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- "I'm only a fallible human"
- "Frail humanity"
- fallible ,
- frail ,
- imperfect ,
3. Easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- "A kite too delicate to fly safely"
- "Fragile porcelain plates"
- "Fragile old bones"
- "A frail craft"
- delicate ,
- fragile ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana