Meaning & Definition of Forwarding in English
1. The act of sending on to another destination
- "The forwarding of mail to a new address is done automatically"
- "The forwarding of resumes to the personnel department"
2. The advancement of some enterprise
- "His experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career"
- forwarding ,
- furtherance ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana