Meaning & Definition of Flunk in English
1. Failure to reach a minimum required performance
- "His failing the course led to his disqualification"
- "He got two flunks on his report"
- failing ,
1. Fail to get a passing grade
- "She studied hard but failed nevertheless"
- "Did i fail the test?"
- fail ,
- flunk ,
- bomb ,
- flush it
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana