Meaning & Definition of Flint in English
1. A hard kind of stone
- A form of silica more opaque than chalcedony
2. A river in western georgia that flows generally south to join the chattahoochee river at the florida border where they form the apalachicola river
- Flint ,
- Flint River
3. A city in southeast central michigan near detroit
- Automobile manufacturing
1. Showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- "His flinty gaze"
- "The child's misery would move even the most obdurate heart"
- flinty ,
- flint ,
- granitic ,
- obdurate ,