Meaning & Definition of Flimsy in English
1. A thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- onionskin ,
1. Lacking solidity or strength
- "A flimsy table"
- "Flimsy construction"
2. Not convincing
- "Unconvincing argument"
- "As unconvincing as a forced smile"
- unconvincing ,
3. Lacking substance or significance
- "Slight evidence"
- "A tenuous argument"
- "A thin plot"
- A fragile claim to fame"
- flimsy ,
- fragile ,
- slight ,
- tenuous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana