Meaning & Definition of Fleeting in English
1. Lasting for a markedly brief time
- "A fleeting glance"
- "Fugitive hours"
- "Rapid momentaneous association of things that meet and pass"
- "A momentary glimpse"
- fleeting ,
- fugitive ,
- momentaneous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana