Meaning & Definition of Flaw in English
1. An imperfection in an object or machine
- "A flaw caused the crystal to shatter"
- "If there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
- defect ,
- fault ,
2. Defect or weakness in a person's character
- "He had his flaws, but he was great nonetheless"
3. An imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
1. Add a flaw or blemish to
- Make imperfect or defective
- flaw ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana