Meaning & Definition of Fizz in English
1. An effervescent beverage (usually alcoholic)
1. Become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- "The boiling soup was frothing"
- "The river was foaming"
- "Sparkling water"
- foam ,
- froth ,
- fizz ,
- effervesce ,
- sparkle ,
- form bubbles
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana