Meaning & Definition of Fishy in English
1. Of or relating to or resembling fish
- "The soup had a fishy smell"
2. Not as expected
- "There was something fishy about the accident"
- "Up to some funny business"
- "Some definitely queer goings-on"
- "A shady deal"
- "Her motives were suspect"
- "Suspicious behavior"
- fishy ,
- funny ,
- shady ,
- suspect ,
Examples of using
This sounds fishy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana