Meaning & Definition of Firmly in English
1. With resolute determination
- "We firmly believed it"
- "You must stand firm"
- firm ,
- firmly ,
- steadfastly ,
2. In a secure manner
- In a manner free from danger
- "She held the child securely"
- securely ,
3. With firmness
- "Held hard to the railing"
- hard ,
Examples of using
He firmly believes that he was abducted by a UFO and experimented on by aliens.
I wanted to kill him, but I was too stressed to hold firmly his Desert Eagle.
I firmly believe.
Holding on to the rope firmly, I came safely to land.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana