Meaning & Definition of Finely in English
1. In tiny pieces
- "The surfaces were finely granular"
2. In an elegant manner
- "Finely costumed actors"
3. In a delicate manner
- "Finely shaped features"
- "Her fine drawn body"
- finely ,
- fine ,
- delicately ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana