Meaning & Definition of Fifty in English
1. The cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- fifty ,
- 50 ,
2. A united states bill worth 50 dollars
- fifty dollar bill ,
1. Being ten more than forty
- fifty ,
- 50 ,
Examples of using
Only fifty people came.
Who would have thought around 1900 that in fifty years time we would know so much more and understand so much less.
I spent fifty dollars to get my dog neutered.
I spent fifty dollars to get my dog fixed.
I spent fifty dollars to get my dog spayed.
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred.
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, hundred.
That old man had been making homemade whiskey for fifty years.
It's not that easy to learn a new language after fifty.
He had fifty dollars.
I paid fifty percent down for the car.
My father is fifty years old.
Such things as television and computers could not have been dreamed of fifty years ago.
"Four pounds fifty," says Bob.
Two hundred fifty kilograms is an extraordinary weight even for a sumo wrestler.
I would like to borrow fifty dollars from you.
There are fifty states in the United States.
This bus can hold fifty people.
One hundred and fifty people entered the marathon race.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana