Meaning & Definition of Fiercely in English
1. In a physically fierce manner
- "Silence broken by dogs barking ferociously"
- "They fought fiercely"
- ferociously ,
2. In an emotionally fierce manner
- "She was fiercely proud of her children"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana