Meaning & Definition of Fiction in English
1. A literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
2. A deliberately false or improbable account
- fabrication ,
- fiction ,
Examples of using
That book is classified as "fiction."
He's a science fiction fanatic.
Fact is stranger than fiction.
You have to distinguish fact from fiction.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana