Meaning & Definition of Fellowship in English
1. An association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- "The message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family"
- "The church welcomed new members into its fellowship"
- family ,
2. The state of being with someone
- "He missed their company"
- "He enjoyed the society of his friends"
- company ,
- companionship ,
- fellowship ,
3. Money granted (by a university or foundation or other agency) for advanced study or research
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana