Meaning & Definition of Federal in English
1. A member of the union army during the american civil war
- Federal ,
- Federal soldier ,
- Union soldier
2. Any federal law-enforcement officer
- Federal ,
- Fed ,
- federal official
- Especially in reference to the government of the united states as distinct from that of its member units
- "The federal bureau of investigation"
- "Federal courts"
- "The federal highway program"
- "Federal property"
2. Of or relating to the central government of a federation
- "A federal district is one set aside as the seat of the national government"
3. Being of or having to do with the northern united states and those loyal to the union during the american civil war
- "Union soldiers"
- "Federal forces"
- "A federal infantryman"
- Union ,
4. Characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
- "A federal system like that of the united states"
- "Federal governments often evolved out of confederations"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana