Meaning & Definition of Fearsome in English
1. Causing fear or dread or terror
- "The awful war"
- "An awful risk"
- "Dire news"
- "A career or vengeance so direful that london was shocked"
- "The dread presence of the headmaster"
- "Polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
- "A dreadful storm"
- "A fearful howling"
- "Horrendous explosions shook the city"
- "A terrible curse"
- awful ,
- dire ,
- direful ,
- dread(a) ,
- dreaded ,
- dreadful ,
- fearful ,
- fearsome ,
- frightening ,
- horrendous ,
- horrific ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana