Meaning & Definition of Faulty in English
1. Having a defect
- "I returned the appliance because it was defective"
- defective ,
2. Characterized by errors
- Not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
- "He submitted a faulty report"
- "An incorrect transcription"
- The wrong side of the road"
- faulty ,
- incorrect ,
Examples of using
The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana