Meaning & Definition of Fastidious in English
1. Giving careful attention to detail
- Hard to please
- Excessively concerned with cleanliness
- "A fastidious and incisive intellect"
- "Fastidious about personal cleanliness"
2. Having complicated nutritional requirements
- Especially growing only in special artificial cultures
- "Fastidious microorganisms"
- "Certain highly specialized xerophytes are extremely exacting in their requirements"
- fastidious ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana