Meaning & Definition of Fashion in English
1. How something is done or how it happens
- "Her dignified manner"
- "His rapid manner of talking"
- "Their nomadic mode of existence"
- "In the characteristic new york style"
- "A lonely way of life"
- "In an abrasive fashion"
- manner ,
- mode ,
- style ,
- way ,
2. Characteristic or habitual practice
3. The latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
4. Consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
1. Make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- fashion ,