Meaning & Definition of Fascinated in English
1. Having your attention fixated as though by a spell
- fascinated ,
- hypnotized ,
- hypnotised ,
- mesmerized ,
- mesmerised ,
- spellbound ,
- spell-bound ,
Examples of using
I am fascinated by clouds and clocks on old photographs - perhaps because they can be understood as symbols of the transience and continuous passage of time.
I am fascinated by Spinoza's pantheism, but I admire even more his contribution to modern thought because he is the first philosopher to deal with the soul and body as one, and not two separate things.
They are fascinated by blood and violence.
Despite being fascinated with English, many Japanese don't even try to study it.
He was fascinated with her beauty.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana