Meaning & Definition of Fancied in English
1. Formed or conceived by the imagination
- "A fabricated excuse for his absence"
- "A fancied wrong"
- "A fictional character"
- fabricated ,
- fancied ,
- fictional ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana