Meaning & Definition of Faithful in English
1. Any loyal and steadfast following
2. A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- congregation ,
- fold ,
1. Steadfast in affection or allegiance
- "Years of faithful service"
- "Faithful employees"
- "We do not doubt that england has a faithful patriot in the lord chancellor"
2. Marked by fidelity to an original
- "A close translation"
- "A faithful copy of the portrait"
- "A faithful rendering of the observed facts"
- close ,
3. Not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend
- "He remained faithful to his wife"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana