Meaning & Definition of Faintly in English
1. To a faint degree or weakly perceived
- "Between him and the dim light a form was outlined faintly"
- "Stars shining faintly through the overcast"
- "Could hear his distant shouts only faintly"
- "The rumors weren't even faintly true"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana