Meaning & Definition of Facilitate in English
1. Make easier
- "You could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
- facilitate ,
- ease ,
2. Be of use
- "This will help to prevent accidents"
- help ,
3. Increase the likelihood of (a response)
- "The stimulus facilitates a delayed impulse"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana