Meaning & Definition of Extremist in English
1. A person who holds extreme views
1. (used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm
- "Extremist political views"
- "Radical opinions on education"
- "An ultra conservative"
- extremist ,
- radical ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana