Meaning & Definition of Extravagantly in English
1. In an abundant manner
- "They were abundantly supplied with food"
- "He thanked her profusely"
- abundantly ,
- copiously ,
- profusely ,
2. In a wasteful manner
- "The united states, up to the 1920s, used fuel lavishly, mainly because it was so cheap"
- extravagantly ,
3. In a rich and lavish manner
- "Lavishly decorated"
- lavishly ,
- richly ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana