Meaning & Definition of Extraordinary in English
1. Beyond what is ordinary or usual
- Highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable
- "Extraordinary authority"
- "An extraordinary achievement"
- "Her extraordinary beauty"
- "Enjoyed extraordinary popularity"
- "An extraordinary capacity for work"
- "An extraordinary session of the legislature"
2. Far more than usual or expected
- "An extraordinary desire for approval"
- "It was an over-the-top experience"
- extraordinary ,
- over-the-top ,
3. (of an official) serving an unusual or special function in addition to those of the regular officials
- "An ambassador extraordinary"
Examples of using
He threw an extraordinary party.
The iPhone is an extraordinary cell phone.
She has an extraordinary ability in music.
Two hundred fifty kilograms is an extraordinary weight even for a sumo wrestler.
The clumsy man envied her extraordinary talent.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana