Meaning & Definition of Extracurricular in English
1. Outside the regular academic curriculum
- "Sports and drama are popular extracurricular activities"
2. Outside the regular duties of your job or profession
3. Characterized by adultery
- "An adulterous relationship"
- "Extramarital affairs"
- "The extracurricular activities of a philandering husband"
- adulterous ,
- extramarital ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana