Meaning & Definition of Explore in English
1. Inquire into
- "The students had to research the history of the second world war for their history project"
- "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"
- "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- research ,
- search ,
2. Travel to or penetrate into
- "Explore unknown territory in biology"
3. Examine minutely
4. Examine (organs) for diagnostic purposes
Examples of using
They explore the problem.
He likes to explore underground caves.
I'll explore the seven seas in a giant bucket.
One of the important differences between Japanese and Americans is that Japanese tend to choose a safe course in life, while Americans choose to explore and challenge life.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana