Meaning & Definition of Exploded in English
1. Showing the parts of something separated but in positions that show their correct relation to one another
- "The manufacturer provided an exploded view of the apparatus"
Examples of using
My father was there when the bomb exploded.
The car exploded a few moments after the collision.
The bomb exploded two days ago.
No sooner had he struck the match than the bomb exploded.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana