Meaning & Definition of Explicitly in English
1. In an explicit manner
- "In his foreword professor clark puts it explicitly"
Examples of using
I don't like it when mathematicians who know much more than I do can't express themselves explicitly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana