Meaning & Definition of Experienced in English
1. Having experience
- Having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
- experienced ,
Examples of using
I feel as if the band had never experienced major problems.
He is experienced in valuing antiques.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio or television technician for help.
He gave her a gift that would remind her of the happy days they experienced together.
Mary and Tom experienced happy times together.
There is an urgent need for experienced pilots.
People that have experienced so-called 'lucid dreams' often describe them as being 'more real than reality'. They also describe reality after waking up from a 'lucid dream' to be like a 'whimsical dream'.
He is one of our most experienced chairmen.
Words cannot describe the horror I experienced.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana