Meaning & Definition of Existent in English
1. Having existence or being or actuality
- "An attempt to refine the existent machinery to make it more efficient"
- "Much of the beluga caviar existing in the world is found in the soviet union and iran"
- existent ,
2. Being or occurring in fact or actuality
- Having verified existence
- Not illusory
- "Real objects"
- "Real people
- Not ghosts"
- "A film based on real life"
- "A real illness"
- "Real humility"
- "Life is real! life is earnest!"- longfellow
- real ,
3. Presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible
- "The predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
- "Actual and imagined conditions"
- actual ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana