Meaning & Definition of Excellence in English
1. The quality of excelling
- Possessing good qualities in high degree
2. An outstanding feature
- Something in which something or someone excels
- "A center of manufacturing excellence"
- "The use of herbs is one of the excellencies of french cuisine"
- excellence ,
Examples of using
He won the prize for excellence in all subjects.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana