Meaning & Definition of Exaggeration in English
1. Extravagant exaggeration
- hyperbole ,
2. The act of making something more noticeable than usual
- "The dance involved a deliberate exaggeration of his awkwardness"
3. Making to seem more important than it really is
- exaggeration ,
- overstatement ,
Examples of using
It is no exaggeration to call him a genius.
It is no exaggeration to say that he is a genius.
He has a tendency toward exaggeration.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana