Meaning & Definition of Ex in English
1. A man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- ex-husband ,
2. A woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
- "All his exes live in texas"
- ex-wife ,
3. The 24th letter of the roman alphabet
- X ,
- x ,
1. Out of fashion
- "A suit of rather antique appearance"
- "Demode (or outmoded) attire"
- "Outmoded ideas"
- antique ,
- demode ,
- ex ,
- old-fashioned ,
- old-hat(p) ,
- outmoded ,
- passe ,
Examples of using
I'm Tom's ex.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana