Meaning & Definition of Evasive in English
1. Deliberately vague or ambiguous
- "His answers were brief, constrained and evasive"
- "An evasive statement"
2. Avoiding or escaping from difficulty or danger especially enemy fire
- "Pilots are taught to take evasive action"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana