Meaning & Definition of Equate in English
1. Consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- "We can compare the han dynasty to the romans"
- "You cannot equate success in financial matters with greed"
- compare ,
- liken ,
2. Be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
- equate ,
3. Make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- "Let's equalize the duties among all employees in this office"
- "The company matched the discount policy of its competitors"
- equal ,
- match ,
- equalize ,
- equalise ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana