Meaning & Definition of Equally in English
1. To the same degree (often followed by `as')
- "They were equally beautiful"
- "Birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly"
- "Sang as sweetly as a nightingale"
- "He is every bit as mean as she is"
- equally ,
- as ,
- every bit
2. In equal amounts or shares
- In a balanced or impartial way
- "A class evenly divided between girls and boys"
- "They split their winnings equally"
- "Deal equally with rich and poor"
- evenly ,
Examples of using
You have to share the cake equally.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana