Meaning & Definition of Environment in English
1. The totality of surrounding conditions
- "He longed for the comfortable environment of his living room"
2. The area in which something exists or lives
- "The country--the flat agricultural surround"
- environment ,
- environs ,
- surroundings ,
Examples of using
Let's save the environment!
Do not expose the console or accessories to high temperatures, high humidity or direct sunlight (use in an environment where temperatures range from 5 °C to 35 °C or 41 °F to 95 °F).
Eating meat is bad for the environment.
This is bad for the environment.
Solar energy does not threaten the environment.
Tom's work environment was good.
The destruction of the rainforests affects our environment.
We must try to protect the environment.
The third is the preservation of environment. In this case, the conservation of energy and resources is needed.
Our company is going to be left behind too if we don't create an environment in which we can get instant Internet access.
Our character is affected by the environment.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana