Meaning & Definition of Entirety in English
1. The state of being total and complete
- "He read the article in its entirety"
- "Appalled by the totality of the destruction"
- entirety ,
- entireness ,
- integrality ,
Examples of using
The plan was approved in its entirety.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana