Meaning & Definition of Enthusiasm in English
1. A feeling of excitement
2. Overflowing with eager enjoyment or approval
- exuberance ,
- enthusiasm ,
3. A lively interest
- "Enthusiasm for his program is growing"
Examples of using
Love is a feeling of great fondness or enthusiasm for a person or a thing.
He showed a lot of enthusiasm for the development of new products.
I have enthusiasm for modern paintings.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana