Meaning & Definition of Enraged in English
1. Marked by extreme anger
- "The enraged bull attached"
- "Furious about the accident"
- "A furious scowl"
- "Infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"
- "Could not control the maddened crowd"
- angered ,
- enraged ,
- furious ,
- infuriated ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana