Meaning & Definition of Enormous in English
1. Extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree
- "An enormous boulder"
- "Enormous expenses"
- "Tremendous sweeping plains"
- "A tremendous fact in human experience
- That a whole civilization should be dependent on technology"- walter lippman
- "A plane took off with a tremendous noise"
- enormous ,
Examples of using
"Rebellion in the Backlands", by Euclides da Cunha, is an enormous book with more than 300 pages.
The work took an enormous amount of time to finish.
His program had enormous success.
That plane is enormous!
The damage of the disaster has been enormous.
The new building is enormous.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana