Meaning & Definition of Enlightening in English
1. Tending to increase knowledge or dissipate ignorance
- "An enlightening glimpse of government in action"
- "An illuminating lecture"
- enlightening ,
- informative ,
2. Enlightening or uplifting so as to encourage intellectual or moral improvement
- "The paintings in the church served an edifying purpose even for those who could not read"
- edifying ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana