Meaning & Definition of Enlarged in English
1. (of an organ or body part) excessively enlarged as a result of increased size in the constituent cells
- "Hypertrophied myocardial fibers"
- hypertrophied ,
2. As of a photograph
- Made larger
- "The enlarged photograph revealed many details"
- blown-up ,
3. Larger than normal
- "Enlarged joints"
4. Enlarged to an abnormal degree
- "Thick lenses exaggerated the size of her eyes"
- exaggerated ,
- magnified ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana