Meaning & Definition of Enjoyable in English
1. Affording satisfaction or pleasure
- "The company was enjoyable"
- "Found her praise gratifying"
- "Full of happiness and pleasurable excitement"
- "Good printing makes a book more pleasurable to read"
- enjoyable ,
- gratifying ,
Examples of using
She found the experience enjoyable.
He found the experience enjoyable.
Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?
He thanked the host for the very enjoyable party.
Tom and Mary had an enjoyable day together at the zoo.
Spring is an enjoyable season.
But the work on the farm was enjoyable.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana